Thursday, March 3, 2011

OPI SPRING 2011 TEXAS COLLECTION: Austin-tatious Turquoise

What a fun, amazing color this is. There has been alot of turquoise in  a lot of Fall/Winter collections, but when I think of this color I think of  deep sea fishing or the middle of the Caribbean sea, where the sea is dense and darker than by the shore. There is a blue/greenish micro glitter that looks like the sea as the sun is beaming down. Hmmm . . . Anyone thinking of a going on a cruise right now? This collection has a lot  more great colors that I plan to explore.( I just haven't had a chance to stop by my local ULTA). This pic is two coats no top coat.


2 comments:

  1. I'm stuck on the blues too. I just recently picked up a new color by Revlon called "Ocean Breeze" (#320). I believe it came out last Spring/Summer. I just realize it's supposed to be scented when dry, but I haven't a clue what it's supposed to smell like. I guess I'll soon find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up "I-Vant-to-be-alone-Star." Haven't tried it yet, but I have a feeling I'm going to love it. Very similar to that Essie "Sag Harbor" I was going crazy trying to find last summer.

    ReplyDelete